ISTAT PDP EMEA 2023 Application Process
Thank you for your interest in the ISTAT PDP EMEA 2023 course. Please note the following criteria for application:
- This program is designed for individuals with 1-5 years of professional experience with an airline, lessor, bank, OEM, MRO, consultancy, trader, lawyer, or appraiser.
- Applicants must be either 1) an individual ISTAT member 2) employed by an ISTAT corporate member company or 3) recommended by an ISTAT member/company.
- It is recommended that candidates have an ISTAT member mentor.
Application Process Dates
- 19 September 2022: Applications open
- 17 October 2022: Applications close. No applications will reviewed after application close date
- 18 October – 14 November 2022: Applications reviewed
- Week of 14 November 2022: All candidates notified of the selection outcome
Dublin Course Module Dates (participants are required to attend all four modules)
- Module 1: Airlines: 18-20 April 2023 – Dublin
- Module 2: Aircraft: 6-8 June 2023 – Toulouse
- Module 3: Trading & Finance: 25-27 July 2023 – Dublin
- Module 4: Wrap Up: ISTAT EMEA 2023 1-2 October 2023 – London
Preparing to Apply
Please be prepared to share your career aspirations, reason for applying, how your participation will benefit others, references and a cv/resume.
Access the Application
ISTAT members with a current username and password, log in below. Non-members, click below to register to submit an application.