ISTAT PDP Application Process
Thank you for your interest in the ISTAT PDP, Dublin course. Please note the following criteria for application:
- This program is designed for individuals with 1-5 years of professional experience with an airline, lessor, bank, OEM, MRO, consultancy, trader, lawyer, or appraiser.
- Applicants must be either 1) an individual ISTAT member 2) employed by an ISTAT corporate member company or 3) recommended by an ISTAT member/company.
- It is recommended that candidates have an ISTAT member mentor.
Application Process Dates
- 15 November 2019: Applications close
- 15 November - 12 December 2019: Applications reviewed
- Week of 16 December 2019: All candidates notified of the selection outcome
Dublin Course Module Dates (participants are required to attend all four modules)
- Module 1: 21-23 April 2020 – Dublin (PwC facilities)
- Module 2: 16-18 June 2020 – Toulouse (Airbus facilities)
- Module 3: 9-11 September 2020 – Dublin (PwC facilities)
- Module 4: 4 October 2020 – Istanbul (ISTAT EMEA conference)
Preparing to Apply
Please be prepared to share your career aspirations, reason for applying, how your participation will benefit others, references and a cv/resume.
Access the Application
ISTAT members with a current username and password, log in below. Non-members, click below to register to submit an application.